countin'
ONETWOTHREE
enigmaticquibbles.blogspot.com
Profile

Hello, i'm von!.
i love making/eating cupcakes and i'm totally in love with photography. i also love being hyper all the time, it makes me feel super. i maybe a total klutz at times but i blame it all on my shoes. i hope i made you smile!


Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Thursday, May 17, 2012 / -5:07 AM
Betrayal

How do you expect me to feel comfortable when you are talking to her?
Or not be mad just because you have forgiven her for her past actions? She is clearly still the same person as the girl that betrayed my trust and friendship. Yes, I'm holding on to my anger although it has been a year now. It is the anger that reminds me to be cautious with the people I hang out with. Even up to this day, you believe she is your friend.

I'll put this as nice as I can.
I do not like her. You call her your friend, yet she is still feeding you lies and manipulating you. It was her lies that turned you against me before and that incident definitely did not make us closer. She just made you realize that I'm not the one to doubt at that point of time. Loone moved to where she is for her, so don't you think they would have at least met up once?

You said I made you lose a friend.
I never said stop talking to her, as uncomfortable as I am with her presence. I just told you that I do not want her in the guild because being in the guild makes her part of my group of friends and that she will be around me. Which leads back to my point of holding my anger towards her. I cannot just ignore her and pretend she is someone else. Not after what she has done. Likewise, you made me lose my six-years long friendship and a few new ones. I'm not blaming you because I know you were threatened by them as I am threatened by her. I kept my distance, willingly. It was rather foolish to hope that you would perhaps do something similar for me. She's not much of a friend anyway from the way she manipulates and lies to you, no offense, she does that to everyone.

Her apologies are a year too late.
She said she tried to be nice about it just now. By what? Calling me a jealous psychotic bitch, lying to you and have phone sex with Terry when I did absolutely nothing to her? She had the opportunity to apologize back then instead of being a total bitch about it. And to be really honest, I doubt it is sincere. If she wanted to fix things, she would have done it in the past year, instead of threatening to KOS me or punch me in the face if she sees me in real life. She logged off before I could say anything and I will not say anything anymore.

She can play the little innocent puffer fish all she wants.
I stand by my truth and I will risk looking like a bitch that cannot forgive. The truth hurts. I am not faking who I am just to get what I want. I just want you to understand the pain she inflicted is permanent, no matter what, and my respect for her is just not there anymore. Perhaps ten years later or somewhere along that time, I'd find the will to ignore her. Perhaps not.


Some months old posts that I never got around posting.

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


  ▐▐  

Recents

  • v2
  • "Babe, you so cheesey!"
  • Monster
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Purgatory
  • Foolish
  • Diagnosed!
  • The BIG Finale!
  • Decorating a Book's Cover
  • Did you forget?

  • Escapes

    Hippopotaymus!
  • Tiffany!
  • Sonia!
  • Hui Yee!
  • Neeru!
  • Priya!
  • Jes!
  • Reuben!
  • Villi!
  • Yi-vonne!
  • Rachel!
  • Samuel!
  • Tiffany TZ!
  • Adelene!
  • Janice!
  • Naturexx! [Maple Mom!]
  • Charisma!
  • LynSi!
  • Denise!
  • Ariel!
  • Joyce!
  • Darren!
  • John!
  • Cherry!