countin'
ONETWOTHREE
enigmaticquibbles.blogspot.com
Profile

Hello, i'm von!.
i love making/eating cupcakes and i'm totally in love with photography. i also love being hyper all the time, it makes me feel super. i maybe a total klutz at times but i blame it all on my shoes. i hope i made you smile!


Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Tuesday, February 22, 2011 / -5:49 AM
Foolish

So mom finally let me travel to Florida for the summer.
All I have to do now is to wait for his decision, and not let him know about this because this will cloud his judgement. Every single day, I wished something would change. We would be back together and be the way we used to be, as if nothing happened at all. But now, my feelings are numb. No joy of being successful in my own battles to win this war, but perhaps a tinge of disappointment and sadness as I watch my knight give up his internal battle. The last battle that decides it all. Epic, no?

I wish I know what he wants, what he dreams of, what he feels and what he thinks.
I wish I can guide him through, or he would accept some guidance from someone else and not be driven by his own hormones. I wish he would just snap out of his unjustifiable logic.

I just wish.
If I do know, I shall be Supervon. Just saying. I shouldn't let him walk all over me like a doormat. I should be taking over the rein. Fuck, why am I so pathetic? Lead your own fucking life.



"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more; it's a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing." ~ Shakespeare.

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


  ▐▐  

Recents

  • Diagnosed!
  • The BIG Finale!
  • Decorating a Book's Cover
  • Did you forget?
  • Liarliarpantsonfire//Realitycheck
  • 25/12/10; Christmas
  • Paper stars
  • Paranoia
  • Broken radio (Warning: Emo post)
  • 15 November 2010; Condolences.

  • Escapes

    Hippopotaymus!
  • Tiffany!
  • Sonia!
  • Hui Yee!
  • Neeru!
  • Priya!
  • Jes!
  • Reuben!
  • Villi!
  • Yi-vonne!
  • Rachel!
  • Samuel!
  • Tiffany TZ!
  • Adelene!
  • Janice!
  • Naturexx! [Maple Mom!]
  • Charisma!
  • LynSi!
  • Denise!
  • Ariel!
  • Joyce!
  • Darren!
  • John!
  • Cherry!