countin'
ONETWOTHREE
enigmaticquibbles.blogspot.com
Profile

Hello, i'm von!.
i love making/eating cupcakes and i'm totally in love with photography. i also love being hyper all the time, it makes me feel super. i maybe a total klutz at times but i blame it all on my shoes. i hope i made you smile!


Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Friday, February 11, 2011 / -8:33 PM
The BIG Finale!


Mmm, I seriously do find this drama interesting.
The reason why her picture is a facebook guy is because she has me blocked. I must say, fueling the drama makes it die down so fast, it's crazy! And now I even have proof for defamation to sue her. I guess her defense was to deflect what I said to her onto me. If you're reading this, I blog about it, because I think it's funny. It's somewhat like my personal outlet, who cares who reads it. Now everyone thinks she is easy and she does not like that. Even if I were the one that spread the news, it wouldn't make much of an impact. Her actions led to her infamous title. They just won't say it to her face. I will.

If you're going to show this to her, be my guest.
I don't care how bad it seems anymore because she made my reputation bad enough. So why not just act like a bitch like what she has been feeding everyone that would let her leech on their sympathy? So much for staying on the fence and not getting involved. You should win a Grammy's award or something more grand. The best actor and for staying on the fence OH SO WELL. You're doing a perfect job and a round of applause for yourself, please. insertsmileyfaceofyourchoicehere

I got what I wanted.
I trolled her to the extent that she blocked me. Yay! I kind of failed at being a grammar nazi though. LOL! Other people thinks... It should be think instead.


▲ Back to top


JunkBox


  ▐▐  

Recents

  • Decorating a Book's Cover
  • Did you forget?
  • Liarliarpantsonfire//Realitycheck
  • 25/12/10; Christmas
  • Paper stars
  • Paranoia
  • Broken radio (Warning: Emo post)
  • 15 November 2010; Condolences.
  • PMS.
  • Chatroulette; Going the Distance

  • Escapes

    Hippopotaymus!
  • Tiffany!
  • Sonia!
  • Hui Yee!
  • Neeru!
  • Priya!
  • Jes!
  • Reuben!
  • Villi!
  • Yi-vonne!
  • Rachel!
  • Samuel!
  • Tiffany TZ!
  • Adelene!
  • Janice!
  • Naturexx! [Maple Mom!]
  • Charisma!
  • LynSi!
  • Denise!
  • Ariel!
  • Joyce!
  • Darren!
  • John!
  • Cherry!