countin'
ONETWOTHREE
enigmaticquibbles.blogspot.com
Profile

Hello, i'm von!.
i love making/eating cupcakes and i'm totally in love with photography. i also love being hyper all the time, it makes me feel super. i maybe a total klutz at times but i blame it all on my shoes. i hope i made you smile!


Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Saturday, November 13, 2010 / -8:54 AM
PMS.


I hate it when it is the time of the month.
I would be able to notice that it is coming soon. How? I am easily agitated, I tend to be more emotional and hurt the people around me. It is getting worse now for some reason. Mom can be considered as my victim, I suppose? I dislike it whenever she worries too much. I know she cares about me but it seems like she's going over the line just because I'm a girl.
I would just explode at her. For example, I was angry at her yesterday because I did not get my pay for working at Starbucks although it was only for three days. I had to give them a month's notice before I actually resign to get paid.

I had to quit my job as a barista at Starbucks
because I had to come home about 12-1 am every day because I had to do closing shift. I understand that she's worried about my safety, I mean I am too, that's why I drive along major freeways and avoid using the shortcut, which is dark and not safe. I have been parking near the entrance of the mall so that I would not have random pedophiles stalking me. Then I would drive like a mad woman on my way home, breaking all the speed limits so I would be safe and sound at home.

Yesterday, we went out for a movie.
We shopped a little and mom gave me about 4 pieces of clothes to try on and I took a pair of shorts but it was supposed to be two sizes too small. After trying on the clothes, I decided to take the red dress and the white top because others were absolutely hideous (as if I'm wearing a piece of table cloth) and I decided not to take the pair of shorts although it fits. When we got home, I wore the dress to show mom how it looks like. The dress was kind of revealing because people could actually see my cleavage. The white one, however, wasn't as bad. Still, according to her, it's something that screams out as "asking for rape". Mom, it's not rape if you ask for it.

I got another job!
I would be working tomorrow from 3 p.m. onwards. Apparently, they're letting me choose my uniform, and if I work for them for three months, I would be able to keep those clothes all for myself, free of charge! Plus, this time, they are paying me WAYYYYY better than Starbucks, but what I have to do is BORING. I sent in my application in hopes of getting a position in TopShop and instead of working in Topshop, I ended up in Pumpkin Patch! KIDS' CLOTHES. Why can't I be in TopShop? I would be able to see all those mehtrosexual guys, shopping for clothes, handling their credit cards, spying and stalking the really gorgeous ones.. BUT NOW I AM STUCK WITH STINKY, scratch that, little kids and their gorgeous father whom are mostly taken. All the good guys are taken somehow. WHY?


Perhaps one day, just one day, I would have someone that is willing to wait for me to prove how much he loves me. Ahh, my perfect, imperfect prince charming. ~

von.

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


  ▐▐  

Recents

  • Chatroulette; Going the Distance
  • davedays//lastsong
  • Second year, yay!
  • Anxiety
  • Nostalgia
  • Eternal sleep
  • Bullshit
  • Stink.
  • Black hole
  • Desperate.

  • Escapes

    Hippopotaymus!
  • Tiffany!
  • Sonia!
  • Hui Yee!
  • Neeru!
  • Priya!
  • Jes!
  • Reuben!
  • Villi!
  • Yi-vonne!
  • Rachel!
  • Samuel!
  • Tiffany TZ!
  • Adelene!
  • Janice!
  • Naturexx! [Maple Mom!]
  • Charisma!
  • LynSi!
  • Denise!
  • Ariel!
  • Joyce!
  • Darren!
  • John!
  • Cherry!