countin'
ONETWOTHREE
enigmaticquibbles.blogspot.com
Profile

Hello, i'm von!.
i love making/eating cupcakes and i'm totally in love with photography. i also love being hyper all the time, it makes me feel super. i maybe a total klutz at times but i blame it all on my shoes. i hope i made you smile!


Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Friday, February 11, 2011 / -10:25 AM
Decorating a Book's Cover


Not feeling so fly like a G6 after all!
I'm so tired of my look. Everyone have their hair done and I'm like the kid that does NOTHING to her hair except for washing it and occasionally blow dry it. I must do something about it...


I KNOW.
So today I woke up being scared about going through with my plans. I've planned on popping my hair's cherry/dye my virgin hair. Mom bought me a box of hair dye because I once asked her if I could dye my hair and I would be getting the specific color that is not gaudy to me.


I got Liese by Kao in Sweet Pink!
I am intrigued by the foam, to be honest. I thought that I could be playing with bubbles as I dye my hair and it would be fun doing so rather than looking all bored with hair dye that requires more energy to ensure that the color spreads evenly. Liese apparently claims their hair dye would give of an even finish.


Trying to be the model but I fail.
She's so much prettier!


Bwahahahahhhaa!
I am mixing the chemicals by pouring solution one into the bottle of solution two slowly while reading the manual provided.


Two layers!
And it is starting to stink.


I'm a genius!
I mixed the solution without any bubbles foaming. ~ Iced peach tea, anyone?


Oh no!
I forgot to comb my hair to untangle my hair.


The mixture's darker now.
It looks like Coke/Dr Pepper. Mmm. ~


The assistant, Aini!


Putting the gloves on like a surgeon.
I'm still scared..


It really foams!
OH MY. I got too excited..


And we emptied the bottle.
Usually people with my hair length requires two packs of hair dye to dye their whole head but one of this is enough to get the color on my hair evenly.


And it is time to wash it off!


Ivan, my hair dryer/stylist.


I don't see any difference..
Maybe I need to go somewhere brighter.

Justtttttt a litttttttttttle now.
Ivan said my hair was too dark to begin with. I should've just bleached my hair and dye it cotton candy pink or baby blue.




Hair lotion to moisturize your hair.


I'm pretty messy.
It doesn't look like lotion if you can't see the packet in the picture. Looks more like.. yeah.

Maybe all I need is sunlight!
Thereeeee! At least you can see some color now. Hee. I cheated.

~~~

For the past half year, my life has been filled with drama.
Drama that were thrown at me from left, right, up, down, front and back. I think if I have the opportunity, I would definitely sell my life story to some big shot producer and it would definitely be a mega hit series. Drama, drama, drama. I just want to be me, so why won't the dramatic bitches leave me alone? I want back my dramaless life, please and thank you. Now, it seems like no matter how hard I try to be honest, there are certain times that I will not be able to gain trust, just because they believe in what other people are telling them, despite me showing them proof. Terry's right. If these people would doubt me for what other people said to them, they are not good enough to even be considered my friends. Except, I don't even know why I'm trying so hard to be liked by them. Oh well, like I said, Terry's right. No use trying to win back someone whose trust for me is so fragile that it would break at the mere sight of accusation. I bet they would believe it if someone said that I am a prostitute and I live in a brothel with a hundred men.

Dramatic bitch said that I backstabbed her.
She called me a psychotic jealous bitch of a girlfriend and YET, she had phone sex, knowing that. Who is the backstabber now, bitch? Little does she know, I'm over that. I laugh at that matter, actually. She's just a slut that is easily sweet talked into having cyber sex. Cyber sex is just having sex with yourself, or if you prefer the term masturbating, with someone else on the other end. What I do mind is your backstabbing, and the heck, who knows, the "bunch of people that texts you horrible things" are actually just one person.

People like dramatic bitch, should know not to mess with people like me.
Nice people are people whom everyone should look out for. It's like action potential, except with "assholes", their threshold is low but the message conveyed is generally mild, like a tickle. Whereas with nice people, they have higher threshold compared to assholes but that just means that the message conveyed would be more serious, like a kick to your crotch, severing your chances of celebrating father/mother's day forever. Yes, I think I am nice, and I am being somewhat full of myself. ~

After all these things, I realized fighting drama would make it worse.
For me. Trying to tone it down, would make it too much to bear with and requires lots of energy. As of now, I shall fuel drama as it is exciting. Very, very intriguing..


▲ Back to top


JunkBox


  ▐▐  

Recents

  • Did you forget?
  • Liarliarpantsonfire//Realitycheck
  • 25/12/10; Christmas
  • Paper stars
  • Paranoia
  • Broken radio (Warning: Emo post)
  • 15 November 2010; Condolences.
  • PMS.
  • Chatroulette; Going the Distance
  • davedays//lastsong

  • Escapes

    Hippopotaymus!
  • Tiffany!
  • Sonia!
  • Hui Yee!
  • Neeru!
  • Priya!
  • Jes!
  • Reuben!
  • Villi!
  • Yi-vonne!
  • Rachel!
  • Samuel!
  • Tiffany TZ!
  • Adelene!
  • Janice!
  • Naturexx! [Maple Mom!]
  • Charisma!
  • LynSi!
  • Denise!
  • Ariel!
  • Joyce!
  • Darren!
  • John!
  • Cherry!