countin'
ONETWOTHREE
enigmaticquibbles.blogspot.com
Profile

Hello, i'm von!.
i love making/eating cupcakes and i'm totally in love with photography. i also love being hyper all the time, it makes me feel super. i maybe a total klutz at times but i blame it all on my shoes. i hope i made you smile!


Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Wednesday, December 22, 2010 / -12:08 AM
Paper stars

Something genuinely happy.
To conjure this post is a major task. I am doubting myself. I do not know if I am able to let these emotions ooze out to the readers like how my other posts have touched people. I do not know if people would perceive these newfound emotions genuine as I, do not even know what I'm feeling..

HAH. I LIED.
First things first. We shall start from the not-so-important matters. Working in this kids clothing store made me feel like a major pedophile and I'm already notorious for my pedophile image, thanks to Terry. Why do I feel more like a pedophile? Parents do not comprehend the purpose of the fitting rooms. They would just strip their kids in the middle of the store and their kids would run around butt naked. Parents do not even bother to let their kids wear undergarments, hence, how I wish Photoshop can be applied to in real life situations. I would pixelate their kids like how they would pixelate cleavages from Beyonce's music videos in Malaysia. AND THE KIDS, oh my god, THE KIDS, would run around and turn around to smile at me. They're adorable, don't get me wrong, but it's just.. Asian parents should start being more Asian when their kids are still young.

I mean, SOME Asian parents are conservative.
When you are a teenager and you wear something that exposes your "gifts" a little, they would go "AIYOH. Why you wear like that? Not enough cloth ah? You asking for rape!" News flash: You bought the clothes, you gave us freedom to choose what to wear (in my case, mom chose them for me.) and two, if we were to ask for rape, it would not be rape, now, would it? Yet, when we are younger, they would let us run around butt naked, jump into the bathtub with our brothers (BUBBLES!), just because we're still innocent. Maybe that's how incests occur? Probably. When we hit puberty, the word "sex" is like a taboo.

But my Asian parent is different though.
Mom loves making sexual innuendos these days. Just LOVE it. We were making cookies to sell and there were slightly overbaked almond cookies. Like these;

She had to say the darker ones look like "Boobs with cancer" with a little giggle at the back. Mom's giggles are like von's giggles. We both squeak when we do, so I guess I got that from her too. Squeakiness, smile AND sexual innuendo abilities? ~

It's that time for Terry slot again.
He told me to write about him. *shrugs* This time, there is FINALLY a twist. The plot has changed 180 degrees, again, or 360 degrees from what it was initially. Whatever..
HE'S BACK, HE'S BACK, HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!
DUN DUN DUN! ~ I can say this over and over again without any hesitation or doubt. But I do not know if he's back for how long. This, scares me a whole lot.. Someone was commenting on how skinny Terry is and how ribs and pinched fat rolls aren't really abs. To which, I replied, he's not skinny at all, he's lean but muscular. Then the topic went onto how big his arms are. They are big, don't get me wrong, I just wish I could tell him how I love Terry just the way he is. If you're reading this, this is me telling you what I wanted to say. I should have told you despite the topic change.

To the people that said he would not come back,
The people who said that I should not keep my hopes up high for the return of his presence and that what we will have even if he does come back will be different;
I TOLD YOU SO!
In your faceeeeeee, bish.

Terry;
Today is December 23rd, 2010. Happy twentysixth monthniversary.
Lessthanchree.

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


  ▐▐  

Recents

  • Paranoia
  • Broken radio (Warning: Emo post)
  • 15 November 2010; Condolences.
  • PMS.
  • Chatroulette; Going the Distance
  • davedays//lastsong
  • Second year, yay!
  • Anxiety
  • Nostalgia
  • Eternal sleep

  • Escapes

    Hippopotaymus!
  • Tiffany!
  • Sonia!
  • Hui Yee!
  • Neeru!
  • Priya!
  • Jes!
  • Reuben!
  • Villi!
  • Yi-vonne!
  • Rachel!
  • Samuel!
  • Tiffany TZ!
  • Adelene!
  • Janice!
  • Naturexx! [Maple Mom!]
  • Charisma!
  • LynSi!
  • Denise!
  • Ariel!
  • Joyce!
  • Darren!
  • John!
  • Cherry!