countin'
ONETWOTHREE
enigmaticquibbles.blogspot.com
Profile

Hello, i'm von!.
i love making/eating cupcakes and i'm totally in love with photography. i also love being hyper all the time, it makes me feel super. i maybe a total klutz at times but i blame it all on my shoes. i hope i made you smile!


Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Monday, February 13, 2012 / -8:27 AM
"Babe, you so cheesey!"

Just the way you like it, baybeh. ~
Well it's Valentine's day today, which marks a year since you asked me to be your Valentine and I friendzoned you. That script that I made for the Valentine's special was based on us, kind of, but no one really knew. Surprise! I still remember how you left me alone since December, how you asked me to be your Valentine, how I actually spent Valentine's day heartbroken, being told that I was not loved, only two days after you asked and I declined you. Karma's a meanie butt, huh? The best part was, you came back a week after, thinking that I had the time of my life. I was so broken that you had to help me pick up the pieces and hold me together just until I can stand on my feet again. Looking back, I realize how much that means.. to the extent that I run to you every time I am broken because I know you would not judge me although you analyze the situation from different point of views too much. ;P


Meeting you was like a dream.
To make things clear, I shall tell people how I actually met you! So as you can see, this is Mr Patrick Carvajal, whom named himself "Bramstoker" after the writer of the infamous Dracula, and I were playing a Ragnarok private server called "BlackoutRO".. four years back. He disappeared because his computer broke and didn't come back because he said I wasn't looking for him. Then he came back two years ago when I was still in a relationship. A whole lot of drama happened (refer to previous posts if you like to know more), too much, to be honest. But he stayed with me for most of it to pick up the pieces. A week after Valentine's, he told me he was coming to Malaysia, which was totally unexpected.


We got together on July 27th, 2011.
That is about seven months since you asked and we've come a long way since then. I have to say, baby, you have the temper equivalent to that of the Hulk and Donald Duck combined. With you, I have learned the art of arguing and ignoring you when I have not done anything wrong. I have my flaws too, mind you. Remember that one time we went for a midnight swim in the pool, and we just looked at the stars? It is just funny how both you and I love being in water and looking at stars. For you, babe, I'll make sandwiches whenever you want. Just don't wake me up from my sleep. You know what will happen.


Oh how I miss you. ~
Everything about you. Your smile, your scent, your hugs, the way you eat your giga fries and still wanted more, the times when we watched movies together, wrestling you although you are much stronger than I am, playing in the arcade with you like a kid, the feeling when you sat beside me in the car while you held my hand, that time you almost killed the both of us as you drove to the right lane with a car coming towards us.. and wolololol with you. ~


That Asian girl has never been happier despite all the arguments we had.
And it's all because of you, Mr Carvajal! People always told me long distance relationship will never work. I think that is just because they do not have the will and stamina to fight against all odds thrown in their way. The things that people take for granted are the things that we will cherish more, such as time spent together in real life. Even now, we are on cam watching each other whenever we can, even while we are asleep.

And today, you surprised me.
I guess now I can really say that you deserve a Grammy's award baby. You managed to make a pact with Janice to surprise me in college, despite having your plans foiled by the florist, huh? I bet you were like "Dumb deliveryman, he almost ruined the surprise!", right right? You even lied that it was not you that sent the bunch of flowers and bear, which was only known as a 'package' then.

All I can say is thank you so much baby.
For everything, really. For toning down the arguments, for being here when I need you, for dealing with my childish attitude, and for remembering things that I have never gotten flowers from anyone before. The gesture and the effort was unexpected, even when I decided to take my lecturer's advice to ask for something if I want it. So I asked for a flower, a lily to be exact (hehe, I asked you what it was because I forgot).

"Do you really need to ask?"
"Yes! So I can get what I want. :P"
"Have I not given you what you wanted before?"

Then I asked again when it's near to Valentine's, I guess I got materialistic. He said that his savings is running low and he won't be able to afford one. I'd be lying if I say I was not disappointed, I mean, I was, but just a little. He is after all saving up to get here, again, because of me. I can't help but to feel like I am a burden sometimes. However, he became obsessed with my class schedule, especially my Monday class since I do not have class on Valentine's day. Janice asked me if I could be there earlier because she has something to share with me, and that she's waiting for me at the elevator area but no one was there. Just a delivery guy and a bouquet of flowers. I met Sidney while looking for her along the hallway and Janice asked me to tell the delivery guy that I'm Von. So I FaceTime-d you...

A bouquet of fifty roses?!
"From who?!" I asked both you and the delivery guy. Your cheeky smile was a dead giveaway, yet you asked me who it is from. The delivery guy was even saying that I should read the card and he does not know. Then I pulled out the card; which says:

To: Evon Low

for the best girlfriend in the whole wide universe,
happy valentines day <3

From: Patrick Carvajal

Y U KEEP SECRETS? Then you laughed at my reaction as Sidney was busy snapping away. You know what happened next. I can't stop freaking out until today. I take that back, I'm still still in awe. :3


I just want to say something.
Every day IS Valentine's Day, as long as I am with you. I'm sorry I don't know what to get you for Valentine's day, but I will make it up to you soon. Pinky promise.

With lots of love to you, my Patrick Borrego Pattycake Mananabas Pacob FattyBomBomDaddyPiggy BooBoo KonekoChan Hubby Buuuuuuudoyyyy Carvajal (and I do mean lots),
your vonniecake. <3


▲ Back to top


JunkBox


  ▐▐  

Recents

  • Monster
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Purgatory
  • Foolish
  • Diagnosed!
  • The BIG Finale!
  • Decorating a Book's Cover
  • Did you forget?
  • Liarliarpantsonfire//Realitycheck
  • 25/12/10; Christmas

  • Escapes

    Hippopotaymus!
  • Tiffany!
  • Sonia!
  • Hui Yee!
  • Neeru!
  • Priya!
  • Jes!
  • Reuben!
  • Villi!
  • Yi-vonne!
  • Rachel!
  • Samuel!
  • Tiffany TZ!
  • Adelene!
  • Janice!
  • Naturexx! [Maple Mom!]
  • Charisma!
  • LynSi!
  • Denise!
  • Ariel!
  • Joyce!
  • Darren!
  • John!
  • Cherry!